• Cleaning & maintaining all public areas (admissions, entrance, lowerlevel administration building, footpaths, toilets, demonstration areas – allover 108 acres)
• General cleaning of offices
• Waste Disposal, litter removal on or surrounding zoo property includingpathways, access areas, service roads and main buildings throughout zoo
• Use of cleaning and maintenance equipment (Vacuum, Blower, Sweeper, Mop,Duster, Gurney, Buggy etc)
• Communication of workplace issues as they arise with the departmentsupervisor.
• Guest relations (providing directions and information to guests).
• Maintain high standard of customer service
• A commitment to privacy and confidentiality
• Work within the guidelines of Workplace Health & Safety procedures toensure security & safety of self, staff, visitors and animals
• Participate in performance training and performance reviews as requested bythe company both on and off the job.
• Attend meetings as requested by Management.
• Other duties as required by Supervisor, Senior management
• Previous experience within a similar role
• The ability to operate equipment required for the role (Leaf blower etc)
• Strong communication skills
• The ability to multi-task
• 7 day a week availability including Weekends, Public Holidays and SchoolHolidays
• Must be physically fit and able to work outdoors
• Own transport essential
Offerd Salary0- ₹15,000