Doctors manage the health and welfare of their patients’ oral health (i.e., teeth, gums and surrounding tissues) by examining, treating and fixing cavities, tooth decay, gum sensitivity and gum disease. Dentists are responsible for identifying existing dental and oral problems, preparing plans for removal or fixing, and implementing the plan. Dentists work in hospitals, private and public dental practices/offices, colleges and universities (teaching) and health/welfare clinics.
Dentists are also one type of cosmetics – they can completely change the appearance of the patient. Expertise such as:
Dentists have to work very closely with patients, so patience, compassion and good bedside etiquette are necessary. In addition, removal of teeth and cleaning of sensitive gums involves handling some amount of blood. Another curiosity for someone looking forward to pursuing an eager eye dentistry for expansion is to prevent further complications before finding cavities and other deformities or abnormalities. Finally, dental treatment requires the use of complex medical/dental equipment and machinery.
BDS is a five-year program (last year an internship). You will need a Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) from the Dental Council of India (DCI) – Approved school to follow the options given below among others:
Some other courses in dental education are Diploma Courses in Dental Hygiene Certificate Courses, Dental Mechanic Certificate Course and Dental Assistance.
In both the public and private sectors, dentists can work with them:
BDS graduates can start in government hospitals/pharmaceuticals as dentists with a salary of Rs 10, 000 – 15, 000. A personal exercise is more attractive and can go up to Rs 40,000 per month depending on the skill and the patient reaction. PayScale.com says that a dentist could earn between Rs. 64,271 and Rs. Annually 6,70,567 Going abroad can also be attractive; In the United States, dentists make $ 110,000 a year. Other developed nations like the UK and Australia also offer beautiful salaries.
1) Manipal College of Dental Sciences (MCOS), Manipal
2) Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS), Delhi
3) Government Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
4) Dr. R.Ahmad Dental College, Kolkata
5) Nayar Hospital Dental College, Mumbai
6) Bapuji Dental College and Hospital, Davangere
7) College of Dental Sciences, Davenger
8) Faculty of Dental Sciences, Lucknow
9) Meenakshi Ammal Dental College, Chennai
10) Government Dental College, Bangalore
11) Sevatha Dental College, Chennai
12) AB Shetty Mem Instant of Dental SC, Mangalore
13) SRM Dental College, Chennai
14) Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi
15) Government Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram